Friday, February 13, 2009

Does Diane35 Can Cause Cancer



love Fitzgerald's students,
Valentine's Day is the best day of a loved one to say how glad you got it . I'll start ever on to you!

- Your Fitzeman Team -


======================================== =====================

Valentine Quotes - Sayings for Valentine's Day

This rose is for you, you say THINKING OF YOU! Best wishes for Valentine's Day!

're in my little heart you always in it, so I think of you also to St. Valentine.

instead roses, violets, Christmas star, I'll send you only "Dreaming of you"! Have a nice Valentine's Day!

my whole heart I will give you are, the Valentine flowers by me. It is a dear, little greeting, full of love and NEM big kiss.
HAPPY VALENTINE! Feel embraced very sweet. Bussi!

Hey You! Will you be my valentine?
You are the sun that warmed my heart on cold days. You are the star that lit my dark nights. You are the love of my life, my Valentine You!
The head is empty, the stomach is full. - Man, I find the great Valentine's Day.

Valentin is the best day, if you love loves flowers.
But because I have no flowers for you, I tell you only that I like you. Best regards ...

This Valentine Bouquet here is a token of love from me. I hope it helps to think of me and will give you joy, happiness and love.

Here is someone of thinks of you and sends you in this moment of a valentine to your mobile phone. Your secret admirer!

Little brat, be forever my darling, I'll give my heart for Valentine's Day and share with you every joy and every pain.

Without grief I fall into a love of slumber. Without pain, I think of you, my valentine heart. Many kisses, I love you!


Greetings to you, my oh-so-distant dear one, you my favorite grape tree cone. Sending you my heart for Valentine's Day greeting, it finally believe how much I love you! Best wishes to
Valentine's Day from someone who made you happy!

St. Valentine's Day, you know it already, is the patron saint of love. He is the growing of our love, during the day and in the dark night.

Sometimes I can not believe it,
that we fit well together,
You make me happy and glad.
For that I thank you with this little poem
- Valentine's Day joy and light.

I wish every day but not combined with you, to pamper you and show you how much I love you. Happy Valentine's Day!

I love you so much that I just have to ask yourself: Will you be my valentine? If so, give me a kiss!

Valentin out, Valentin here, I love you and Valentin's more! For Valentin
I always bring flowers. But unfortunately I do not have the dough this time, we still celebrate a party?
BE MY VALENTINE?

There are girls who are not like but great! - Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine, Valentine, I am now dear to you, for you have ne orange, and we eat with me.

I am always sweet and nice, but today is Valentine's Day and I would like you all day in bed with me!

Now it's your turn to formulate your Valentine's sayings!

first ___________________________________________________________
second ___________________________________________________________
third ___________________________________________________________
4th ___________________________________________________________
5th ___________________________________________________________

Are not Fitzgerald's Schuelerinnen or school? No problem ... Valentine's Day is for everyone!

Join my but!

Best regards,

your team is
Fitzeman




http://www.trafficzap.com/exchange/index.php?rid=77452

0 comments:

Post a Comment