Saturday, September 26, 2009

Muslim Wedding Card Quotation

introduction to Verbergänzungen

What you should know about Verbergänzungen

The heart of every sentence the verb is a verb alone but has no significance, therefore, requires each verb certain supplements. All verbs must have at least a supplement, but may require several additions.
The most important addition is the nominative complement. In the nominative is always the subject. The subject (= nominative), together with the verb a solid unit. The verb is in turn to the person which is in the nominative, conjugated (person: me, you, he, ... / number: singular, plural) and also provides information on the Tempus:

*
people sing
you.
Heidi sings.
The children sing.
*
number (singular / plural)
I sing.
Hubert sings.
Helmut and Hannelore sing.
*
and tense (tense).
Hubert sings. (Present tense)
Torsten sang. (Perfect)
Frank will sing. (Future tense)


Other verbs can have several enhancements: *


a nominative- and an accusative complement
I love you.
Do you love me too?
*
a nominative and a dative complement
I help you.
you help me?
*
a nominative, accusative and a dative-addition
I give you my money.
you give me your money?
*
a nominative and a prepositional complement
The son is fighting against his father.
I wait for you.


new verbs should be best to immediately get together with their complements. Support, add the following sections, in which the details added be explained.


http://www.trafficzap.com/exchange/index.php?rid=77452

0 comments:

Post a Comment