Monday, December 31, 2007

Breadman Tr 400 Manual

: I'm out.

Hello and good day all together.
I start now, not to speak of the book by Hape Kerkeling. No,
I mean that I will be posting here at "Our wonderful world of multimedia drugs" from the New Year's nothing more.
reasons
It just bothers me that we here can agree on a measure of non-things. I think as highly subjective assessments and replace it with a conclusion. Permanent Ratings by 8-9/10 I find not credible in the long run, or at least tend to be less optimal. Reviews are written here, to things we like, why should then be assessed for again? No matter ..

Of course it's not be so, that this is the only reason, but it is definitely it. Another reason is that I have mitlerweile little time to spend at this on a console, it also lacks the interest in writing.

I still wish a happy new year and my friends / authors nor much success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment