Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Noma Thermostat How To Wire

The word order of negation words

The word order of negation words

is the position of negation words in a sentence also depends on their function:

pronoun nobody no / no / no, nothing
Article word no
adverb (negative particle) is not, never, never, nowhere, nowhere, nowhere, nowhere, no way, no way, no way


pronoun

The Negationspronomen nobody, nobody / no / no and do not take the position of the subject or an object. So these both before they can stand in the middle:

No / no / can not help me.
I can no / no / not help.

I did not see anything.
I have not seen.


Article word

The negative item no word has the status of an item word, that it stands as an attendant at the beginning of a noun group:

I do not buy books.
I do not buy old books.
I have not seen some unknown people. See

noun group, word order.

If no contrasting negation, it is also before the noun group. Emphasis and a sentence to indicate that it is a contrasting negation is:

I do not buy new books (but CDs).
I do not buy new books (but antiquarian books).


adverb (negative particle)

The position of the words used as adverbial negation depends in part on whether they as a blanket, not contrasting negation or contrasting negation are used (see Contrasting negation): As a non

contrasting denial they have a tendency towards the end of the sentence are to:

I do not read this book.
I have not read this book.

See more presence as not contrasting negation

When contrasting negation they stand before the sentence, which they emphasize:

I do not read this book (but another).
I have never read this book (but another).

see no further role as contrasting negation

addition, not all used as adverbial negation words alone in the run are:

Never / he has never listened to me.
nowhere / anywhere we could talk undisturbed.
help is nowhere to be expected. Nowhere can you escape
.

NOT: Do not I read this book.

The negation word can not stand only together with another member of the sentence in the first place. It is then a contrasting negation:

Not this book I have read (but another).


http://www.trafficzap.com/exchange/index.php?rid=77452

0 comments:

Post a Comment