Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Much Money Is A Pet Platypuses

retreat into the castle!

Na since the March begins at times but good. Guttenberg is gone!
Finally!

You could start now and complain that this withdrawal has failed totally, but you will not be so forgiving.

And, no, that's what I want to be! For his resignation speech is simply the height of impudence!

first Too late! Now that really everyone complains, he finds it a go. And when would now be complaining not so many people? Then remaining in office would have been totally okay? A "substantially ordered house" he wants to leave. Well, he would have in a previous cancellation can still do.

second to his fraud, he is still not known and he apologizes for not. Embarrassing, but I think he is still of the opinion that it was just an oversight.

third Despite its failings he considers it necessary once again to abuse the dead soldiers as a media shield. The affected families will thank him for it.
finds no one there well that the soldiers are dead. As often mentioned, I am not a fan of this deployment, but we started the mess and now we have to somehow pull through. Just quickly run away is no longer times. We can each soldier grateful to be in Afghanistan for our security and helping the Afghan people hope somehow helps. And if dying soldiers, that's terrible, but Guttenberg does not have the right to abuse these dead for his personal defense campaign. This is pathetic and outrageous!

4th The damage to the conservative-liberal government is there. Either way. I may even not care because I have not voted and would not do it today. Nevertheless, I will also have confidence in the people that I have not voted and are now my government again. And Ms Merkel has made the whole measure, no really good figure and not just my Confidence in this squad confirmed.

5th this stage it's over! Yeah! But unfortunately Guttenberg is young enough that he might someday return. I hope he can and writes first time in seven years' arduous work petite "his thesis once again new. He could really impress me. The only question is whether he finds a supervisor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment