Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Measuring With A Triple Beam Balance Worksheets

"previous" - First Reactions

Two posts ago I wrote that I had been afraid of the reactions of customers, because we had to make fresh bread from a French manufacturer from our range.

Today only Tuesday and I already have a provisional top 3 on customer complaints / feedback on this topic:

Ranked three :

" Tjo, then I buy my lunch from now on just go somewhere else ."
(Because we are indeed nothing else to offer except French bread / baguettes.) demonstrates


place two :

" Where can I get her because now my bread * * verweifelt ?"
(The baker .. .? possibly)


And my absolute favorite and so place a :

? Why not get the bread "
-" Because the company is insolvent. "
" But you can not do anything there anyway! "
('m sorry, with insolvency law, I know my way of not, I Cashier 'only.)




responses like:" Oh great, tongue clucking, "Yes, and now," "But it? was so good. "etc. I was just too common to hold them here in any standings to do.

If Better follow, I will tell of course here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment