Saturday, January 1, 2011

Can Cervix Be High And Not Be Pregnant

turvy world

First, I should mention that are not in the slip printed automatically only if something has to be balanced (control) and in non-food items (exchange). With all other forces have the cash to ask the rule to the customer whether he wants to have the receipt. If "yes" to the Bon not printed with "No". Simple as that this has something to do with sustainability. Waste of paper and such.

following incident reminded me of the woman with the bird food ...

"Do you want your receipt?" I offered the woman.

"Pfft no, what should I do that?" She bruttelte at me.

Since this was a question, I answered politely. Ignore me, seems to possibly lead to even more controversy:

"Yes, some customers want the paper, some are not, so I ask."

"is surely impossible here!" She said, horrified and went away.

-> HÄ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment