Saturday, January 1, 2011

Directions To 120 - 55 Queens Blvd.

common allegations

Times mus listen to me "You have charged me as XX €. They have since lost!"

Erm, no I have not, because we live in an age of technology and DAS:





















now seems a distant past. Bar code scanner and cash have replaced those old cash register that is a long time. No, we have not tapped more by hand. All prices are stored in the computer are on the respective Bar codes are scanned and if people have made of the central error einspeissen of prices, then I have to pay for the ever, then I am guilty, I have, of course, deliberately and ill will the customer a few cents too much done in his account.

And with a range of several thousand articles, I can not remember me, unfortunately, unfortunately, unfortunately, all prices and therefore are not sure that a price equal to the current bid or not. Here we are back to the subject that is time that we - as we have learned - do not have.


"Well, shit happens sometimes, so a typo."

Erm, no, I have indeed made no typos. I would have the goods properly drawn with a bar code on the scanner, as did every other retailer or seller in any supermarket in this world.

I knew as a young child, how it works, why can not then the people of today? Think is really so difficult now?




would have been right the way: "The price is wrong." or "The price is wrong stored (in the computer)." so I can live completely. I unfortunately can just nciht when accused me is I've made a mistake if that's true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment