Friday, January 21, 2011

Severin Breadmaker Recipies

toys from the past

was used toys better. Of course! Although
were very popular in my childhood, Transformers, MASK, I found the time much better than all the rest
On Youtube I found a collector who has put together a real collection:
Since it is almost jealous.
A few of my cars he has. For example, the buggy " Iguana" and the Motorcycle " Piranha" and my favorite:
the Beetle Detonator! I own today. Great! There
A French promotional video, it also:
My fourth vehicle, a red pick-up truck whose cockpit "Stand up" and could then have verballert organge plastic discs, I have not been found.
Ah yes, the good old days ...
And obviously, Masters of the Universe vieeeeel still better than MASK, but you could not even play always the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment