Thursday, January 6, 2011

Milena Velba Big Breast Hold

passage

The following took place several months ago. It was summer. My colleague was sitting at the counter, it was evening and was therefore not much los.

As the day came our supermarket Penner (I think something has any grocery store), once again beginning to buy the 27635ste beer. As far as nothing on extraordinary.

When my colleague, I cried, I already knew her voice that I should maybe go a little faster at the cash register as usual. Already on the way there heard I like - let's call him once, "Horst" - loudly proclaimed his suffering. Even from afar I saw the desperate face of the cashier, and Horst's "problem. Namely, he was dressed.

arrived at the counter I smelled the evil too.

My senses were, therefore, all agreed and I said, you can, because nothing good to come out.

said little panicked the cashier to me then that "nest" was completely drunk (big surprise here) he main thing after leaving smelled (Oh my God! OO) and should take me anything, they must bear it any longer. (Oh, crap, always me.)

I looked in his direction. He swayed. I would not risk that he, the drunken, fully lubricated, smelly, incompetent Horst me also falls into the arms, so I kept a safe distance.

"I 've NEN passage! "he said to me quite natural.

" Aha. "

" Yes, I've NEN march through hell. "(Yes I know it yet.)" Can happen but sometimes it? ".

"Yes. Would not you then prefer to go home, Horst?

"neee, I march through NEN! (Yes I, the cashier, the customer modest know, thank you) And I need another beer. "

" Ne Horst, let me, I think you've had enough today. Better go home. "

" Yes, I've NEN passage "(If you do not something new a * eye roll *)" Call me a taxi! "

"I am doing Horst. Oke waiting outside but please dear?"

"Yes I NEN walkthrough and I'm waiting out there now." (Lord God in heaven, I thank you!)


The taxi driver did me already suffering. But Horst Horst wants a taxi and a taxi if I wanted to call him one. So what I did? That's right, I called a taxi and immediately described what you would expect the company. The woman on the phone was annoyed, Horst and his problem was probably already known.

Yes, we need people from the supermarket we also deal from time to time with the little incontinence problems, smelly, drunken vagabonds. For any little problems, a solution must be found, for Good of the remainder. It happens very rarely, by a "nice" variety like I do not speak really well, even if it has amused me somewhat. Man knows his

containing Pappenheimer:)





* walkthrough: Old word for diarrhea. In this case particularly bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment