Friday, February 11, 2011

Blood Instool - Causes - Acetaminophen

disaster may be impossible.

One wonders manage well what must be going on in the minds of some customers.

so it came as before, already, that I am a lady of the page ankeifte why our FRESH milk for really only 4 or 5 days and what that should be preserved because they have to all go shopping few days. (OH NO! How terrible.)

After I had cleared them, which means FRESH milk, I slapped her in front of Durable simply buy the milk can be stored for several months, but the Nor did they, do not taste as good as fresh.

"Yes I can help them, then not so real. Fresh milk is now times just a short shelf life and shelf life does not taste quite as fresh as the .. anyway just the freshness."

"Yes you have to stop once to do something!"

Aaaahja .. am I to do something that is not possible. Of course I could have torn off a piece of parking lot behind the building, then planting a meadow, umzäumen them and make a beautiful purple cow milk on it and then extracting only the cow, when the customer goes shopping. Of course I would then put some machines on the meadow, sterilize the milk bottle, and air-tight seal. THEN would the milk a little fresher and a little longer.

If we are the same here then I would still buy a few chickens for the customers who complain that you never so precisely oriented, where the eggs are just for now and you never seen the hens kept and what diet will get it.

comes to this a fruit plantation. There can grow watermelons, which can be harvested if and when customers need them, for example in winter, and super cheap bright red and aromatic strawberries for a song I would grow there for the winter, so that I can no longer fully howl ears, why do we care not terrible people, customers over the winter with strawberries. And of course, banana trees, from which each customer can just pick the banana which he wants. (At this point a greeting to the woman with the manure bananas.)

Now we have 10 square meters area, divide the chicken a cow, a dozen, various equipment and various fruit crops the square. I probably would have a very short time the animal rights activists and the food control authority in the neck and, in fact, I think, cost a lot of money, not money that these customers guarantees want to spend so we are back to impossible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment