Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is It Ibs Or Vicodin Withdrawal



is unfortunately not the technology perfectly, will probably they also will never, any more than people are teachable.

So it is unfortunately immermal and again that do not accept our card readers for debit card or even a different card. This is in most cases not in our technology, but the scruffy maps of the customer.

"card unreadable", "card inserted wrong?" I read so many times a day. In such a case, I take the card to me, they think so in the light that one can consider the magnetic strip. I can not find anything, I wipe off the strip and try my luck again - mostly it works then, as only a little pollution is on the surface.

However, there are also these cases where I wonder why this card is at all nor any benefits awarded.

have since then on the magnetic strip extreme quirks or deep furrows (? Na used again the bank card as a scraper)

There are then either the card is torn half or whole corners broken off (clear - I used my card However as a lever for anything)

glad the cards so much bent (Hello are love-in-the-back pocket-purse-carrying men) that I have trouble carrying the card into the reader.

Often I see bumps that seem to push through from the other side and plastic on its capacity limit, bring (where ever this may come ...)

Yes, at checkout you get quite a few between the finger where you think the rest is better.

but now my customers, I would like to point out (free service on my part) that it's better sometimes to their bank should go to apply for a new bank card, before it eventually gives up the ghost completely. do

Sadly it is only when exactly are the same people over and over again, with the same card and pay it over and over and over again does not work.

Not to mention the fact that the whole MIR would be extremely embarrassing to me it would be too stupid, then every time the goods are let, the bank run and come back to, just because I'm too lazy me a new cause to be bank card.

AND THEN .. after having informed the customer-friendly that it even MIGHT be on the map because there's just only one grungy, worthless piece of plastic is coming as expected, and whenever a man feels pressured the excuses: ". But on the bench so that I can still withdraw money"


"But at the other office it was last time"
"But otherwise the always do."
"But has the colleague last week, it still worked."
"When it all goes without any competition problems."
"Please try a 14th time, you have certainly made it correctly."

That may be so, all well and good. But now it works just requires a little obviously not because the technology just is not perfect and there is a bit of care and diligence. Thank you for your Understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment