Friday, February 11, 2011

The Dangers Of Smoking



We have 3 kinds of wonderful assortment of fresh bananas.

Chiquita bananas, open, 1.99 € / kilo
organic bananas open and packed, 1.99 € / kilo
NoName bananas, packaged, 1.09 € / kilo

A customer said to me, asked me if We of this Chiquita had some that would be smaller and more mature, because the others were too big or too green.

I offered her to take the organic bananas, as they usually are smaller.

"Then I get even less for my money!"
"No, the bananas are so balanced. € 1.99 is indeed the price per kilo."
"Yes, but you do not understand? Then I get even less for my money if the bananas are smaller for the same price."

I tried again to explain it with a simple statement of why they would not get less for their money.

"Yes, but the organic stuff I just do not want to!"
"Oh, and well then please do not here from the Packaged them."

I looked up her a pack of extra small, extra tires and extra few bananas.

"They are even cheaper."
"Aha." she said suspiciously, eyeing the bananas as if they were just me in a slurry tank fallen. Then they went without a word to lose to me.



A few hours later, I found the package on the shelf between the cookies and banana chips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment