Thursday, February 3, 2011

Top Things Men Hide From Their Wives

equality?

On a shelf a fur blanket with 2 different prices were excellent.

Once a poster € 16.99 and a price tag once the 12.99 €.

The client asked me what the price for now agree, noting in the same breath that if the goods would be as excellent (12.99-€), I had to sell him the goods, even for just this price.

I tested the ceiling at the entrance. There they went through with € 16.99. "No, if there is € 12.99 I want this blanket also to € 12.99," insisted the customer.

I apologized briefly at the current Offer prospectus and to see on the delivery would be out the actual price. "Yes, but at € 16.99 I will not," he called after me.

I said modestly my colleague to help me, so it would go faster. No doubt, delivery and offer prospectus said the same thing: 16,99 €

We went forward to inform the customer about this. The colleague said to the man "The ceiling will cost € 16.99 so it stands in the brochure and on the delivery."

"Oke, no problem, I'll also to € 16.99," said the customer, smiling and quite naturally.

Uh, hello? Grade just seemed nothing and nobody change his mind in this world the man to be able to buy the blanket for 16,99 €. And now, says my colleague, but a word and the guy is as gentle as a lamb?

Proll

0 comments:

Post a Comment